As part of their action plan to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), organizations must maintain comprehensive internal documentation on their personal data processing and ensure that they comply with new legal obligations.
To be able to measure the impact of the regulation on your activity and meet this requirement, you must first identify precisely:
- The different treatments of personal data
- Categories of personal data processed
- The objectives pursued by the data processing operations
- The actors (internal or external) who process these data. In particular, you will need to clearly identify subcontractor providers to update the confidentiality clauses
- The flows by indicating the origin and destination of the data, in particular to identify any data transfers outside the European Union
Open Lake Technology offers its automatic file analysis solution to answer the following issues:
- Locate data that includes personal information
- Automatically send customized reports
- Develop a register of personal data processing
This solution allows you to map personal data and also to reprocess it to prove your compliance with the regulator. Personal information will be reviewed and updated according to your expectations and legal obligations to ensure continuous data protection.